header

header

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Old Photos, Ads, and Posters

I have been too busy with other things to work on the 190SL the last three weeks. I did get new motor mounts sent to me and I now have the bow drill which is the fabric that wraps all the bows on the convertible top.

Next week, if I can, I will get the new motor mounts installed. Not sure when I will tackle the convertible top project. I have to get psyched up for it. Having not done anything like this before, I don't want to do it wrong. Really, all I want to do is drive the car but the weather has been wet so no driving until things dry out a bit.

For entertainment one evening I searched the web for old ads, photos, and posters of 190SLs and other Mercedes from back in the day. Here are some of them. Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment